Tips and advice on trip to Japan
It is important !!!
– Not accepted Smoking in public places, in offices, depots and railway platforms, as well as in homes and cars without the owner’s permission.
– You can not step booted foot on straw mats “tatami” is regarded as sacrilege. This particularly applies to dwellings or to visit temples.
– You should also change shoes in special Slippers before and after using the toilet.
Gratuities and taxes
– Tipping is not customary. An attempt to tip may be considered offensive.
– In the expensive hotels and restaurants to the value accounts often to pay the service fee in the amount of 10-15%
The customs and traditions of Japan
The number of traditions and rituals that are required or recommended for compliance, is huge. Almost all spheres of life of the country is permeated by a network of traditions and ceremonies, especially noticeable in the communication between people.
– The Japanese carefully and lovingly refer to nature, admire the natural beauty of the landscape, Continue reading
Prodoljaem Deposit section «Interestingness » and subsection «18+ » new material. And today we — article « Sex: how it happened in Japan… » Not that we could boast of some practical experience in this field… But a couple of interesting moments on this subject we learned. And what we want to share.
By the way, the truth, this article isn’t even 18+ (except that a little bit, at the very end), but just interesting and informative. But suddenly someone’s opinion… In General, just in case we have set markirovku. And so we will continue.
Sex: how it happened in Japan? «Yes as we probably…» — you say. And it is true. But not all. About the nuances, by the way, I wrote this article. Oh and remember to start with a good book «Shogun», in which the author is not one page is devoted to the description of this process, as it happened in Japan 300 years ago.
And how interesting. was? Talk:
Personally, what struck us is the fact that in Japan the culture of sex was very developed. Well, compared to the culture of sex in Europe at the time, Continue reading
Traditional forms of the family (Central Asia)
Social relations in the East, including family, had a greater conservatism. Among the sedentary peoples of Central Asia have traditionally been such an archaic form of the family, like a big family, when under the same roof lived three or four generations of blood relatives: his father, his brothers, married sons with children, and sometimes grandchildren. Longer just, to the beginning of XX century these families, sometimes numbering up to a hundred people, was kept in Khorezm and mountainous Tajikistan. A large family was a community with its land, a single economy, when all revenues were received in “common pot” but the intake was a joint. Big family gradually acquired a transitional form undivided family in which the father’s brothers lived separately, and then accelerated the process of separation of pairs of small families. However, ethnographers are still in the middle of the twentieth century recorded the remnants bolshezemel relationship, when the father considered it a personal affront to the care of the family’s married son.
Nomadic peoples big family was also known, its members could live in several yurts, however, stood out “big” his father’s Yurt, which had been Continue reading