Tips and advice on trip to Japan
It is important !!!
– Not accepted Smoking in public places, in offices, depots and railway platforms, as well as in homes and cars without the owner’s permission.
– You can not step booted foot on straw mats “tatami” is regarded as sacrilege. This particularly applies to dwellings or to visit temples.
– You should also change shoes in special Slippers before and after using the toilet.
Gratuities and taxes
– Tipping is not customary. An attempt to tip may be considered offensive.
– In the expensive hotels and restaurants to the value accounts often to pay the service fee in the amount of 10-15%
The customs and traditions of Japan
The number of traditions and rituals that are required or recommended for compliance, is huge. Almost all spheres of life of the country is permeated by a network of traditions and ceremonies, especially noticeable in the communication between people.
– The Japanese carefully and lovingly refer to nature, admire the natural beauty of the landscape, Continue reading
Modern Myanmar is inhabited by over a hundred Nations and tribes. Among them was Mona, and Shana, and ranks, and Karen and Kaya.
Perhaps one of the most interesting tribes in South – East Asia is the Enga tribe in Myanmar.
The Enga tribes are animists, still one of the few tribes. which retain a primitive life. The tribe lives high in the Shan mountains, they dress in black clothes samotkanye. Worship spirits, animals, plants that live in thatched houses with a fireplace in the middle of the room. The main occupation of the tribe ang is the cultivation of cotton and groundnuts.
They are afraid of the spirit of water, so settle far from rivers and lakes and rarely washed, and the water tribe had constructed a large water pipe made of bamboo.
The people of this tribe, though not aggressive, but not friendly. Children are considered alien, as the savages are running around with toys ( mochito, slingshots. poles) and extend the hand of friendship ( without emotion). when you’re buying them sweets. These tribes can be reached, receiving special permission from the government of Burma.
Akka Tribe. This is a more civilized tribe (nation), although he lives without electricity in thatched houses, are the richest tribe in Shan state. The main occupation is the cultivation of opium. For the tribe Accounts are characterized Continue reading