In one English city there was a funny custom. Whoever came to the Church and hand on the Bible, swear that over the years he has never regretted his marriage, were given out for free as a reward big ham . The chronicle reports that over 530 years found only 8 candidates for the honorary prize.
According to the Code on marriage, family and guardianship of the USSR in 1926, a divorce was made public. For divorce was necessary: to apply; to subpoena the other spouse, to pay $ 100 and be published in the newspaper announcement on initiation of proceedings.
The ancient Romans were men kept chastity, took only one wife and their marriage was indissoluble. Women married only once in life, men were allowed multiple marriages. How was this contradiction resolved? Very simple: boring wife-husband was just killed.
The African tribe Naraku there is a custom according to which people who are married, have a year, not shooting, to wear a mask, If the mask is not removed, then the marriage is terminated just after one year.
Until the 18th century in Wales, for the procedure of divorce we used a simple broom. I had to jump out of the house using a broom, put in the doors. – and you are free! However, over the years, divorce became heavier.
Tips and advice on trip to Japan
It is important !!!
– Not accepted Smoking in public places, in offices, depots and railway platforms, as well as in homes and cars without the owner’s permission.
– You can not step booted foot on straw mats “tatami” is regarded as sacrilege. This particularly applies to dwellings or to visit temples.
– You should also change shoes in special Slippers before and after using the toilet.
Gratuities and taxes
– Tipping is not customary. An attempt to tip may be considered offensive.
– In the expensive hotels and restaurants to the value accounts often to pay the service fee in the amount of 10-15%
The customs and traditions of Japan
The number of traditions and rituals that are required or recommended for compliance, is huge. Almost all spheres of life of the country is permeated by a network of traditions and ceremonies, especially noticeable in the communication between people.
– The Japanese carefully and lovingly refer to nature, admire the natural beauty of the landscape, Continue reading