Tips and advice on trip to Japan
It is important !!!
– Not accepted Smoking in public places, in offices, depots and railway platforms, as well as in homes and cars without the owner’s permission.
– You can not step booted foot on straw mats “tatami” is regarded as sacrilege. This particularly applies to dwellings or to visit temples.
– You should also change shoes in special Slippers before and after using the toilet.
Gratuities and taxes
– Tipping is not customary. An attempt to tip may be considered offensive.
– In the expensive hotels and restaurants to the value accounts often to pay the service fee in the amount of 10-15%
The customs and traditions of Japan
The number of traditions and rituals that are required or recommended for compliance, is huge. Almost all spheres of life of the country is permeated by a network of traditions and ceremonies, especially noticeable in the communication between people.
– The Japanese carefully and lovingly refer to nature, admire the natural beauty of the landscape, Continue reading
Prodoljaem Deposit section «Interestingness » and subsection «18+ » new material. And today we — article « Sex: how it happened in Japan… » Not that we could boast of some practical experience in this field… But a couple of interesting moments on this subject we learned. And what we want to share.
By the way, the truth, this article isn’t even 18+ (except that a little bit, at the very end), but just interesting and informative. But suddenly someone’s opinion… In General, just in case we have set markirovku. And so we will continue.
Sex: how it happened in Japan? «Yes as we probably…» — you say. And it is true. But not all. About the nuances, by the way, I wrote this article. Oh and remember to start with a good book «Shogun», in which the author is not one page is devoted to the description of this process, as it happened in Japan 300 years ago.
And how interesting. was? Talk:
Personally, what struck us is the fact that in Japan the culture of sex was very developed. Well, compared to the culture of sex in Europe at the time, Continue reading
Throughout Japan, many may be surprised to discover that the Japanese do not eat sushi every day, but in Japanese cuisine, there are many typical Japanese dishes that are definitely worth a try, being in the land of the rising sun.
Ten typical Japanese dishes, far from the stereotype of sushi
Udon (wheat noodles)
Noodles “Udon” is used in soups, as an ingredient in complex dishes and as a separate dish, usually in a liquid sauce, with various spices. Most noodles made from wheat flour, but special types it is prepared from other ingredients, including beans.
Udon is usually served hot, for example, in cake soup-Udon (kake udon), which is made on the basis of Dashi stock, seasoned soy sauce and mirin and green onions sprinkled on top. Also to cake-can add Udon tempura, tofu, fried with sugar, mirin and soy sauce, or fish fingers kamaboko. To taste you can add citime-togarashi.
Soba (buckwheat noodles)
Dish with buckwheat soba noodles. Photo by N ino from Flickr
Soba — the Japanese national dish in the form of a long brown-gray noodles made from buckwheat flour, known since the mid XVI century. Most often served to the table chilled without broth, Continue reading